Friday, August 29, 2008






We hit the scene and proceeded to turn that party out. We upped the fun factor by at least 60%. But you know thats how we roll baby. Here's some flix...








Went out for a wild night on the town last night. Ended up hanging out with a bunch of the Active fam. We got down on some Beer pong and some flip cup and some drinky drink. A couple of us guys ended up in the pool at one point, I dont know why. Now I dont have any underwear...freeballin'. Here is how we started the night...
Just the boys rockin out to some Avril...the next song got us freakin all jacked up



Over all a really great night spent with great peeps. There were far too many V-necks up in there though. Lots of fly ass senoritas and plenty of beer turned the night into a debauchery packed wonder journey. Unfortunately I was so focused on drinking that I didnt try and smooth talk any ladies. I kick rocks

Until next time, Live Dangerously

Love Me
Daniel.Middle Name: DANGER

No comments: