Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beach Day Bonanza

Me and T-Pain went up to Laguna for a day in the sand. It was an amazing clear day, perfect weather, crystal clear water. Not much more you can ask for from a beach trip. It was the first time I had been to the beach in almost a year, man it is good to be back. Peep the photo shoot!






Like a Greek God!


Check out the couple behind her...makin out and beach humpin all day. Creeps!


Just gently caressing myself, no big deal




Damn you small pox bandaid








I'd like to live here....forever



The infamous "1000 Steps" A bitch to walk back up

An ad for the new Hundreds catalog
There are more but I dont wanna upload em all...anyways thanks to ToTo for the amazing day, and thank me for thinking of it. I love So-Cal.
Live Dangerous,
Daniel. Middle Name: DANGER


No comments: